We found one!

Nick and I put an offer on a house here in our neighborhood, and they accepted our offer. We are going to close on the 28th of May. We can't wait! We are praying that everything goes well between now and then so it can become ours. We are really happy about the house. It is a 5 bedroom house with a nice yard that has a garden spot and raspberries. I am so excited about the garden area. My girls will still be able to go to their same school, so they are really excited to get this house. We feel really good about this house after all our looking!

Comments

That is so exciting! Congrats!
Bonnie Bliesner said…
This is great news! We are thrilled for you and your family. It's a lovely home and will only be made better by the great spirit that you will bring with you.
Stacy Risenmay said…
Yeah! That is awesome! I hate waiting, but sometimes ( ok most of the time)it pays off! Yeah!
Tiffani said…
Rock on!!! I can hardly stand it I'm so excited for you!
Marcy said…
I'm so excited for you guys!! That is great news! I can't wait to see pictures.
Rochelle said…
That is really great news. Congratulations!
MK said…
Yeah! I am so excited for you guys and so happy that you will be staying in our ward. I can't wait to see it.
Wendi said…
Congrats I am very excited for you guys. I expect some pictures on here after you move in.

Popular posts from this blog

We have BIG news!

House Hunting